Wednesday, September 12, 2012

40! This Is My Year!!!


It's my birthday today & I'm forty!  Can't f&*king believe it!  FORTY!!  But I'm in no way sad about it, I am over the moon!  It's going to be a bloody brilliant year, and it's the year I get to be healthy & fit and hit my goal weight!  I have absolutely no doubt about it and I cannot wait!!!!

After a weekend of boozing in Perth, I was hoping for any type of loss on the scales, but imagine my surprise when I saw a ONE KILO loss!  What an amazing birthday present to myself - a total of 20.4kgs lost in 15 weeks on the 12wbt!!!  Happy dancing all around!!!!

So, what have I done so far on my birthday?  I went for a big walk & burnt 420 calories & tonight I'll celebrate with the kids by having a cupcake, made by Paige, and then after a boxing session with Greg, we'll sit & enjoy a bottle of Veuve champers that we have chilling in the fridge!  Life is bloody good!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:17 pm

    Jules - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and you have polished toe nails! Im impressed!! You go girl! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jules! Sounds like a great day all round!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fantastic day - belated happy birthday wishes to you! Marneyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:05 pm

    Happy birthday for yesterday Julie!! Leah

    ReplyDelete