Thursday, September 13, 2012

5,000 Page Views! THANK YOU!

I've hit 5,000 page views on my blog today!  WOW!  I started this blog so many years ago (6 years I think?!?!), right back when that little boy at my daughter's Kinder asked me if I had a baby in my belly.  Of course I didn't!!  And the embarrassment I felt on that day I will never ever forget!  I was 133kgs of embarrassed!  And I'm never going back there!


So, I just wanted to say thank you to you for reading my blog.  For sharing this tough journey with me, through all the fad diets & falling off the wagon.  Did someone say Dukan Diet?  What a joke!  But I am glad I finally came to that fork in the road & I chose the right path - the 12wbt path!  What a delight it has been to find the TRUE way to a healthy & happy future.

To those who have left comments over the years, THANK YOU!  It's meant a lot that you took the time to let me know your thoughts.

So, onwards & downwards we go, to a brighter & lighter future!!!  So glad you're coming along for the ride!!!!

3 comments:

  1. good for you, Jules. Looking forward to following you and seeing how you continue. And happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Boof and thank you for joining 12WBT as it has improved both our lives and that of our children. You are an inspriation to me, your friend, your kids and a lot of people that read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that is totally awesome Julie! I love your blog, it's always fun to read!
    Marney x

    ReplyDelete