However, it is weigh in Wednesday and I am stoked to report a loss of 2.9kgs this week, bringing my weight to 102.6kgs. I really turned things up this week in an effort to shake up the small weight losses & especially that 100gm gain of last week. I am so proud of myself & how far I have come. 23.2kgs in 17 weeks is nothing to be sneezed at!I've just read a new post from fellow blogger Dayna, which reminds me to look for the "non scale" victories of our weightloss. It's something Dayna does each week to keep herself motivated, and I guess it is something I need to keep reminding myself of. It's easy to get lost in the numbers on the scales. I suppose when you are so heavy and have so much to lose, seeing those numbers go down on the scales is all the motivation you need! But with 12wbt, you need to remind yourself of all the other things that go along with weightloss. Some of my non scale victories this week have been....
- Fitting in to 2 pairs of Slazenger trackies I bought over 2 years ago that were too small
- Purchasing size 18 clothes - a change from size 26+ I was buying 17 weeks ago!!!
- Planking for 40 seconds (up from my personal best of 10 seconds!)
- Beating the time on my 1km fitness test by 53 seconds
- Being able to REALLY see the weightloss in the mirror for the first time
I just cannot put into words how fantastic I am feeling with this program. The clean eating has my body working so well, and I love being able to listen to it to know when to eat, and how much to eat. The exercising has me losing weight in such a different way to what I have ever experienced before and I can really notice the way the skin on my body doesn't sag like it has previously before with weightloss. Michelle Bridges, you rock!!!
Onwards & downwards.....

>
Oh Jules - so close to those magical double digits. Your BIS family are so proud of your achievements. Can't wait to celebrate the next 2.6kgs with you. Keep up the awesome work gorgeous girl xx
ReplyDeleteGreat list there Julie you should be really proud of your accomplishments :) OMG yes your sooo close to double digits I can't wait till I'm there as well :)
ReplyDelete2.9 kgs! Such Amazing work. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWould love to hear more about your household cooking btw givenyou and hubby doing this. How much are you following meal plans VS just creating meals within cal count? Always curious on what people are eating.
Fleury