Only 2 weeks to go on this round of 12wbt. Can't believe it! And although I do feel a teeny bit disappointed that I've wasted this round, I do think that with all our social activities, I should be thankful I haven't
gained weight, which is what the old Julie would have done!!!
This week's weigh in saw a loss of 1kg, which I am stoked about as I was worried after being 3kgs up after the ride, but obviously it was just fluid retention. So close to those double digits YET AGAIN! That's going to be my aim for the next 2 weeks - to get under 100kgs. I can do it. I will do it!!!
 |
| Wednesday morning ride along the beach |
Wednesday mornings are the only time of the week where I have 3 hours to myself with all the kids at school & kinder, and I have always gone out on the bike. So this last Wednesday was no different, and I was pleased to ride 27kms with great ease (okay, the bum was a little tender) in such hot and windy conditions that we had. The ride gave me a lot of time to reflect on the big weekend we've just had, and also the next 12 months in the lead up to the next ride. I am so excited about what the future holds for Greg & I and the kids. Our lives just keep getting bigger & better.
 |
| Bike riding is a great & easy calorie burner! |
Yesterday Greg turned the big 4.0. and we celebrated with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot, followed by a few too many wines, chocolate cake & apple crumble. I feel so sick today, and it is a good reminder of what I don't want to slip back into!
 |
| Accelerator Day brekkie - yum! |
So, here I am committing to going hard over the next 2 weeks and making it into double digits! As for the next round starting November 19th, I am going to give it my absolute all. I am going to push myself more than I ever have before, and I am going to conquer the Silly Season over the Christmas/New Year period!!!!
Julie you are so going to hit Double Digits!!! I'll give you a push at last chance training Tuesday to help you on your way :)
ReplyDelete