Today is our last weigh in for the 12wbt round 3, and I weighed in at 103.6kgs. A gain over the last 2 weeks (due to not weighing last week because of broken scales!) of 1.4kgs. I am ashamed to admit that I actually had the thought pass through my mind to fudge my figures - to just put down the same weight as last week, as I didn't want to admit that I had gained. But what would that prove? That I can deceive everyone?? But I can't deceive the scales!! And ultimately, I would know that it was lie, and I would have to live with the guilt!!!
So, here I am owning my gain. I've lost 4.5kgs this round. Yep, nearly slipped an "only" in there, but it's not "only" 4.5kgs. It's a whole lot more than the weight, as I posted yesterday. And it's 4.5kgs that is NEVER coming back.
Here we go onto a new chapter. A weekend in Sydney to cap this round off, and then I am going to hit the ground running. I will be in double digits by Christmas & at the end of Round 4 I will be 15+ kilos lighter!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

>
I know you will smash it this round wifie, we both will be well under 100kgs by the end of round 4 and blitzing.
ReplyDelete