![]() |
| Indeed!!!!! |
![]() |
| Team Fighting Back last weekend |
| Carrot & muesli muffins - Yum! |
So, as part of the preseason tasks for the next round, I have been thinking about my goals. This round was an extremely tough one with all the red flags days - Perth trip, 40th birthdays, trip to Bali, Ride to Conquer Cancer, etc. The next one will be challenging as well since it is over the silly season, but I am going to give it my all.
So, some of my goals for the next 12wbt & how I'm going to achieve them are:
- Limit alcohol intake to special occasions only - this would include Christmas Day, NYE, and the BIG challenge will be when on holidays at our caravan for 3 weeks.
- Exercise a minimum of 6 days per week, which should be easy whilst we are away as there is a new gym at our caravan park that has opened, and we will be taking our bikes away with us for lots of family rides!
- Strict clean eating. Apparently the 12wbt will have lots of BBQ & family friendly recipes in the next round, which will help us when we are away. We are having Christmas Day at our house this year so we can control the way in which food is cooked.
- Lose 15-20kgs. If I go hard, and stick to the program, I can easily do this.
- Improve my fitness & strength. With regular exercising I will easily be able to improve in these areas.
- Continue to support Greg in his journey. He in turn will support me as we strive for a better future together with our kids.
- No excuses - JFDI!!!
I'm ready. I know the round doesn't start for another week & half, but I am going to use this time as my "preseason" and get organised, and make sure my mind set is in the right place.
Bring on Round 4!!!

>

Great post! I think there will be the occasional week where things do get out of control but the important thing is to not let one week turn into a month, a year etc and just get back on track asap. Sounds like you have nailed it in that department. I too am excited about round 4. Bring it on!
ReplyDelete