Wednesday, November 21, 2012

1st Weigh In of Round 4

Weigh in this morning saw a loss of 2.3kgs.  I'm absolutely thrilled with it, although I am still 800gms up from the weekend away in Sydney.  I have no doubt that extra (+ more) will be gone next week.  I'm in "the zone" and just feeling so bloody great about this round!!

I managed to get out on a quick bike ride this morning on my borrowed bike "Mince".  He's going home to his owner this weekend, and I must admit I feel devastated about it.  We just can't afford for me to get a new bike at the moment (Christmas being the time of the year we struggle most financially), so I will just have to make do with my big clunky bike until we can :(
This Sunday I have my first "red flag" of this round & of the Silly Season.  I have a work dinner which just happens to be at a Greek restaurant.  I am going to make sure I drive to the dinner so I am not tempted by alcohol, and I am going to have to be so very careful of everything I put into my mouth - I absolutely love Greek food and unfortunately it is very easy to overeat when everything comes out on share platters.

So, a successful weigh in, and here's to an even bigger and better week!!!

Onwards & downwards.....


1 comment:

  1. Julie!!! Was that you I heard on the radio this afternoon?? I've put 2 and 2 together and wonder if I added it to 4??

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete