Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ouch!!!

Our PT sessions we have organised are at 6.30am on Saturday mornings.  Nice and handy for us, as it is convenient that the 4 kids are still in bed, and the older ones look after the younger ones when they wake, until we can come inside from the garage.  And I really like the Personal Trainer Dee.  She's no nonsense & says it how it is!
Our first week was just a fitness test that will be revisited every 6 weeks.  This week, we did boxing.  All I can say this morning, a day later, is OUCH!!  It even hurts typing this post!!!
BUT I love it!  I absolutely loved boxing classes when I did them all those years ago, and we're talking about 20 year ago, and yesterday I absolutely loved it too.  There is something about smashing my fist into something that I get absolute pleasure out of!!  I wish I could do it every day.  Hubby and I are going to look into buying some gloves & pads, and doing some boxing ourselves.  Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment