For lunch, I now eat a wrap or a sandwich, yes, just one single wrap or sandwich. I would always eat 2 sandwiches at least! When I dish up dinner, I look forlornly at the huge pile of food on my 11 year old's plate, and then at my own bare plate. BUT, the strange thing is, I am beginning to like the feeling I have of hunger. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not ravenous hunger. When I feel like that, I have an early lunch, or a snack to tide me over to my next meal. It's hard to explain. For instance, I have just had a cup of green tea, a bowl of muesli & yoghurt with Skinny Milk, and I still have a feeling of hunger - like I could eat another 2 bowls of it! So, really I have had enough to satisfy myself, but I still have a little niggling feeling of hunger. Does that make sense? Anyway, it is this feeling that I am learning to love. It's like I know I am doing something right. Strange, but I'll run with it.
![]() |
| Last Monday, under 120kgs! Whoot Whoot! |
![]() |
| Today, weighing in at 119kgs! |
Monday I did a happy dance when I finally weighed in at under 120kgs! Whoot Whoot! Yes, I know that feeling, and have been there before (*sigh*), but I swear I will never be back there again!
By the end of this 12wbt, I plan on being under 110kgs. 9kgs to go in 9 weeks & I am going to SMASH it!!! And of course, there is my ultimate goal of being in double digits! I just cannot imagine how great that would feel. I was right there last year before we went to Bali in March, before everything became unravelled - I think I weighed in that week at about 100.3kgs! Oh, how I am desperate for this!
Hubby is still on a hot roll with his weightloss too, and he's even started his own blog. He hasn't ceased to amaze me in the last couple of weeks!!!
Check out his blog here.... 20 Years of Living in the Dark
Onwards & downwards.....

>

well done....going to check out hubbys blog now
ReplyDeleteHi Jules, I found your blog while going through a list of bookmarks from my old WW days. I know exactly what you mean about that feeling of hunger, I think for me I got so used to always feeling full that I forgot what light eating and normal hunger feel like!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your efforts so far with the 12 WBT. I joined a year ago then found out I was pregnant and was stricken with all day morning sickness and exhaustion so didn't complete it. I've just gotten back to healthy eating and am using Michelle's crunch time cookbook. It's a great program and well done on hubby for joining you. I look forward to seeing you reach your goals.
Ros