It contains the following:
- Hubby - who is in this with me, and who I love dearly. I want to look good & feel sexy for him. We are also doing the Cancer bike ride in October, and I don't want to let him down by being slow & unfit on the ride!
- My 4 kids - I want to be the best version of myself for them, and be a great role model for them as they grow up. Especially my daughter, as I don't want her to follow in my footsteps of weight battles.
- Clothes - I want to be able to wear gorgeous dresses when we go out & feel comfortable in jeans, and wear a nice tankini on holidays, and not feel like everyone is looking at me, the fat one!
- Fat photos - I will NEVER look like this again!
- Inspirational messages - these keep me in line & remind me why I am doing this!
- Boxing gloves & runners - The "tools" we are using. We've bought new runners, and we've hired our own PT for Saturday morning sessions in our garage. We've also bought a new weight station & of course, my trusty xtrainer is a getting a work out too
- Wine - Oh how I miss my white wine in the evenings. But we are going cold turkey on the wine for 12 weeks to keep ourselves 100% focussed and on task.
- Bali - We're going on a child free holiday in October, and I want to feel fantastic and comfortable with myself. Also going back in March 2013, and I've promised to take the kids to WaterBom park, and I want to get on those waterslides with my kids!!!!!

>
Did you do the board on the computer....what programe did you use?
ReplyDeleteHey Kath, I think the program was called photo vista.
ReplyDelete