Second weigh in today for the 12wbt & over the moon to report a loss of 3.4kgs. I have now lost 5.1kgs since starting this program 9 days ago! It's just amazing! And all I can say is "Why didn't anyone tell me about this program sooner"???? The hubby has dropped a total of 6kgs as well, so together, we are firing!
That's not to say the last 9 days have been smooth sailing. As per my last post, there were a couple of nights when tears were shed, and a couple of times I've been so exhausted I've bitten hubby's head off. I hate cooking at the best of times, and I just seem to always be in the kitchen!! Of course, you don't have to follow the nutrition plan to the T, but it was something we both decided together we would do, and we've made the menu plan accommodate our family of six.
However, all in all, it's been a great experience so far. It takes a lot more planning than I am used to, but the menu is such a variety, that it hasn't caused me to want for anything yet. And although I am very tired and it seems that every inch of my body aches, I am loving the feeling of it.
And it's helped me change my mindset. There are no excuses anymore. I am exercising every day whether I like it or not!
Today is the only day of the week I get 3 hours to myself whilst the youngest is at Kinder, but I still got on the bike for an hour & went for a ride. The thought of lying on the couch with a cup of green tea watching some crap TV was definitely something I preferred to do, but I made sure I got out & just friggin did it! And I feel so much better for it now!
Onwards & downwards.... Loving this!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment