Thursday, February 23, 2012

Surprise, Surprise!

What a surprise & a relief to have a loss of 200gms at my meeting this morning.  I ate nearly 50 points over my weekly total this last week (plus all my exercise points!!), all because I was trying to self sabotage myself.  Of course, I know now that if I had of continued on my merry way of eating within points, I would have had a massive loss!  Why do I do it?  Argh, so frustrated with myself!!
Anyway, back on track & will ensure I stay UNDER my points this week.  I am now weighing at 120.8kgs, so next week I want to be under 120.   There are just under 33 weeks til we go to Bali, so I could well & truly be in the 80s by then, and Goddam it, I plan on being there!!!  I cannot imagine how good that would feel.
It's Day 23 of Febfast (no alcohol) and I will be buying myself a leave pass for this Saturday night.  Yes, I know, defeats the purpose of fasting for the month, but I have the WW girls' weekend, and I'm not drinking Friday night, just Saturday night.  Cannot wait for it.
Going to continue with my daily exercising, and hopefully we'll have time for a family bike ride on Saturday morning before I head out to lunch with the WW girls.  If not, will just have to make do with the xtrainer.
Have been forgetting to take photos of some of the yummy low fat meals I've been making!  Had a delicious leek & potato soup (WW recipe) last night as it was Ash Wednesday, so no meat.  I sneaked a zucchini & a whole cauliflower in it as well.  I always try to sneak extra veg in where I can with the kids!  Although not a practising Catholic, my kids attend a Catholic school, so I am trying to keep within the guidelines of the Church.  It's now Lent, so no meat on Fridays, which I see as a good opportunity to get us eating more fish & seafood in general.  Yum!  Turkey burgers with salad tonight on the menu.  Double yum!
Speaking of low fat food (not), I've just polished off an iced donut & a coffee.  6 points for the donut, and I wanted it, so had it.  The beauty of WW.  I'm having left over soup for lunch (3 points).  And will be getting on the xtrainer shortly as well as going for a walk.
Feeling very positive & motivated...  Onwards & downwards....

1 comment:

  1. You better not have given up .....

    comeon update your blog...let me know how you are doing

    ReplyDelete