Sunday, February 05, 2012

Regaining My Fitness Level

I look back at March 2011 and can't believe how easily I did 60-90 minutes on the xtrainer each day!  I have been clawing my way to regain my fitness levels, and finally today I managed 60mins on the xtrainer.  Yes, it nearly killed me, and I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow, but I am so proud of myself!!  I won't push myself that hard for the next few days, as I have to ease my ankle back into it (and it's a bit sore right now), but the best thing about it. is that I have earned 19 bonus exercise points for WW.  I am determined to have a great loss this week!
I've just been browsing the WW Australia site, and checking out some of the blogs on there, as recommended by a friend.  I am not game to post a blog on that site, for fear someone I know would stumble across it!  Is that strange?  I feel I am safer here on blogspot, and it would be harder to stumble across - is that silly?  Anyway, I digress.... I came across this fantastic quote on someone's blog....

"The tenth bite tastes the same as the first bite"


Isn't that so bloody true?  I must remember that the next time I get a chocolate craving!!!!!


Onwards & downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment