Why, oh why do I let myself get misguided by a little loss when I have worked so hard! I have had the mindset this week of eating too much - using all my weeklies & exercise points! Because last week I didn't use my weeklies & I only lost 200gms, that evil voice in my head just told me I might as well use the weeklies anyway! So, I've used them all, and some! And now I am in deficit of points, and need to work my arse off on the xtrainer the next 2 days to see if I can make up some of the points. Mind you, I am still eating, exercising & drinking water, just using up way too many points! Why the hell am I doing it to myself?!?!?
Exercising has been going fantastically. I've been getting on the xtrainer each day, except for on the weekend when we went for some lovely long bike rides. I've missed bike riding, and both hubby and I really enjoyed it. Saturday I took the trailer with the 2 little ones (well, not so little really!!!) in it, and it nearly killed me dragging that up hills. On Sunday, it was just hubby & I and our 10 year old, and we had the other kids minded. It was such fun, although hard work in the heat (30+ degrees!). We have a really great bike riding trail from our house along the coast, and it was just so enjoyable. We're planning on making it a regular weekly ride, and hope to increase the distance each week. All in preparation of the BIG Cancer ride in October. Really looking forward to it.
Only 3 sleeps until I meet up with the WW girls I've befriended over the net. Starting to get really nervous about finally seeing these lovely women. All very exciting really.
Okay, time to get this big bum onto the xtrainer.
Onwards & downwards......

>
No comments:
Post a Comment