Anyway, feeling so positive & motivated & "in the zone" and I don't want this feeling to ever change. I am so looking forward to next week's weigh in already!! I remember last time when I was "in the zone" when I lost over 30kgs, and my meetings & WI were like an addiction to me! I want to hold onto that feeling forever!
Goals for this week:
- Keep exercising daily on the xtrainer;
- Keep drinking heaps of water;
- Keep tracking every morsel.
I am already achieving all 3 of those goals so just have to keep up with it all. Going out for dinner on Saturday night, so will plan to have the best WW friendly option available. Other than that, I am able to plan all my other meals.
Zucchini Slice I made for dinner the other night. We call it "bacon slice" in my house as the kids wouldn't eat it if they knew it had zucchini & carrot in it!! And this pic is of it the next day when I had leftovers for lunch with a big dollop of tomato sauce (that hubby thinks is disgusting!). I would eat tomato sauce on everything if I could!!!
Onwards & downwards.......

>
No comments:
Post a Comment