Thursday, February 09, 2012

2.1kgs - Yeah Baby!!!

I knew I was in for a loss after a brilliant week, but TTOM (That Time Of Month) arrived last night & I always weigh heavier, so what a shock when I weighed in at my meeting this morning & had a fantastic loss of 2.1kgs!!!  3.7kgs in 3 weeks - not too shabby!!!  So very, very happy with myself!  And on the subject of my meeting, I have no idea what is going on.  Our WW leader was missing in action last week, and then today some guy was there - apparently the head of WW in this region, and he was TOTALLY out of his comfort zone taking the meeting.  Anyway, he announced we would be getting a new leader next week!  WTF?!?!  Hope everything is okay with our older leader but I PRAY TO GOD we get a good leader next week - I love the meetings, but just cannot enjoy them when the leader is crap!!!
Dad goes for his first Chemo treatment tomorrow.  It's a bloody shit that he has to have chemo - he is so fit & healthy at the moment, and it is going to be sad to see the chemo knock him around.  However, he is so positive, it is infectious!
Goals for this week: continue with my water intake, daily exercise & brilliant tracking.  I CAN BLOODY WELL DO THIS!!!!

11.5kgs gone, 56.2kgs to go, 35 weeks until Bali!!!

Onwards & downwards..... BRING IT ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and dad and family


    Your loss was awesome keep it up

    ReplyDelete