Sunday, February 12, 2012

Battle of the Night Time Snacking....

Everything is still going really great with me this week, but I have noticed how now & then I am prone to a mindless snack after dinner.  All within points & measured & counted, but really, it can't be good to be snacking at night time.  Most nights  I am working and I get home late (11pm-ish) so I don't snack, and I only have a cuppa at work, I don't take any snacks (unless it is a daytime shift) & I don't buy from the vending machine, but on the nights I am at home, I might indulge.  For example, last night, I had a Skinny Cow ice-cream cup - delicious!  Only 2pp on WW, and much nicer & creamier than the WW sundae cups.  I should have stopped there!!  But then, I nibbled on 12pp worth of fruit & nut mix with a green tea.  Really?  Did I need that extra snack.  Surely the cuppa would have been fine on its own.  So disappointed in myself, and something I am going to work on in the future.



 My new discovery.  Helga's Sandwich Thins!!!  Only 3pp for one, and toasted it is delicious!!  I had one for brekkie with egg, cottage cheese & lettuce, and the next day one for lunch with ham & salad.  They are fantastic!!!



Aidan with his Spiderman-chino whilst out for coffee with me this week.  Owen has started 4yo Kinder 3 times a week, so it is nice to have one on one time with my baby!!!

The scales keep going in the right direction, and I am still in "the zone".

Onwards & downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment