Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Week's Points Totals

Thursday - 51.5pts (+ 1 bonus exercise pt) Okay, so I had a major meltdown/blowout! Ate & drank everything in my sight! I think I needed to get it out of my system & I'm glad the pack of Mini Mars Bars are now out of the house (in my tummy!!) Back on track tomorrow!
Friday - 40pts (+ 12 bonus exercise pts) Yep, blew the points again, but it was all due to the fact I REALLY needed to have a couple of wines! Made sure I did a heap of exercise first though to make up for it! No more wine for the week now & no more going over points!!
Saturday - 29.5pts (+ 13 bonus exercise pts) Whoop whoop, a big pat on the back for me!! I am under points for the day, and hubby is currently pouring himself a nice cold glass of wine, but I AM strong, and I am going to bed to read a book!
Sunday - 34pts ( + 9 bonus exercise pts) Bugger, went over again! Too many Halloween lollies & chocolates, and a bottle of champers shared with the hubby!! Made the effort to get on the xtrainer at 9pm though to make up the points with exercise! Have decided to not worry about weaning Aidan! I am always so worried about what others say & how they scoff about the fact I am still feeding a toddler! Well f*ck them (hmmm, I say that, but I really do worry about what others say!!). Anyway, I feel he is beginning to wean himself, and is only having 3 feeds a day, so I will just let it be for the time being & see how he goes.
Monday - 37pts ( + 9 Bonus exercise pts) Bloody hell, went over again! What is wrong with me??!?! I really need to get my act together, especially as I will be losing 7pts soon when Aidan is weaned! Speaking of which, he only had 2 feeds today - totally missed the midday feed. What a good little boy, weaning himself!!! Anyway, Hubby's birthday today & I made a chocolate cake for him, and some vanilla cupcakes for a Melbourne Cup Day BBQ we are going to tomorrow. Of course I had to have a little bit of Birthday cake with ice cream (7pts), and shortly we will be having some MORE champers (3.5pts), and with all the tasting I did of the icing when I was making it, I added another 4pts to my total, just to be safe. I am so religious about tracking every morsel that enters my mouth, which I think is a great habit to have. And with my exercise & water intake excellent, I should be able to go great guns, so just have to make sure I stay under my 30pts (soon to be 23pts!!!) REALLY want a big loss this week!
Tuesday - 41.5pts ( + 13 bonus exercise pts) Melbourne Cup Day here, and we had a BBQ with some friends. They had a huge antipasto platter (my favourite!!), but I only had a couple of things & steered clear of the cheeses & dips. Had a burger & a snag in bread (OMG to die for - I love BBQ snags!), and salad. Took my water bottle which I kept refilling. Must be the first time I have not been drunk on Cup Day (besides the times I was pregnant!), and I must say, I really missed the occasion. Cup Day & Grand Final day are the two big days I like to let me hair down! Anyway, I have overestimated my points for the day, so although I am over by a lot, I am not too fussed, as I made up for it with exercise. LOVING my xtrainer!!!
Wednesday -30.5pts ( + 10 Bonus Exercise Pts) Have been starving today, and just wanted to eat rubbish - and have absolutely no idea why. Indulged in some lollies & Freddo Frogs! With my zero point vegie soup for dinner I managed to keep my points down, but have no idea what the hell I was doing, especially the day before weigh in!!! And to put a further dampener on things, I got to 49mins on the xtrainer & the bloody belt broke! What the f&ck am I going to do without it until the service guy can get here, which I bet is not until next week! ARGHHHH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Be kind to urself.........he isn't weaned yet and u still need the points reckon that is why u r having blow outs......
    BE KIND TO YOURSELF that is a order :-)

    ReplyDelete