Saturday - 39pts + 9 Bonus Exercise Pts Grand Final day today & I allocated myself 15pts for nibblies, and then skipped dinner cause I was so full. I doubt very much I would have used that many points as I didn't go overboard or eat anything I shouldn't have, but just used up all my exercise points to make up the difference. Going to work my butt off this week to counteract my 2 week holiday!
Sunday - 32pts + 7 Bonus Exercise Pts Got to stop bloody eating over my points each day. I really want my exercise points to be used as a bonus to help me with weight loss, but I keep going over so have to use them - ARGH! Will try harder over the next few days!
Monday - 36pts + 6 Bonus Excerise Pts ARGH did it again - went over my points! I have just been feeling so horrible these last couple of days, and so bloody hungry! I don't know what the hell is going on! Hubby seems to think everyone is grumpy & tired because of Daylight Savings, but I feel there is something more going on. Perhaps TTOM (That Time Of Month) is looming?!
Tuesday - 29pts + 8 Bonus Exercise Pts YAY! Finally did it! Stayed within my 30pts & even did a good stint on the elliptical! Very happy & hope it helps with the gain I am expecting on Thursday! Still feeling really "blargh". Definitely think TTOM is on it's way & also could be that I am exhausted after my fortnight away?!! Hopefully will feel better in the coming days.
Wednesday - 30pts + 12 Bonus Exercise Pts Yay again! Didn't go over my points! Managed to break up my exercise today into 3 lots so I was able to get a heap of exercising done - just find it so bloody hard to find some time for myself during the day!! Have been spring cleaning like crazy today so have not stopped until now. Feeling a bit funny in the tummy, so I definitely know TTOM will be here probably tomorrow - GREAT for weigh in tomorrow morning (not!!!). I am desperately hoping I have done enough this week to avoid a gain - a stay at home would be fantastic, and a tiny loss, even 100gms (not that I dare to expect one) would be unbelievable!

>
Good girl keep it up
ReplyDelete