A great loss of 1.4kgs this week - much better than expected! I am so happy now to have lost 20.7kgs!!! Whoop Whoop!! Absolutely stoked!!!
So, I am currently 112kgs exactly with 47kgs to go to goal! Going to just concentrate on the next 12kgs though, as I soooooo desperately want to be under 100kgs! I think it will feel almost like a "normal" person to be in double digits! Going to work my butt off to try & get there by Christmas - it's a big ask, but I might as well reach for the stars!
The last time I weighed 112kgs was before I fell pregnant with Owen & I had lost over 20kgs on WW, and here I am again!
This week, Hubby & I have a "date" out at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. We're going there for lunch, and then on the casino for a bit of drinking & gambling. Expecting to eat lots of fatty & rich dishes for lunch, with lots of wine to wash it down, so will be super vigilent on the exercising front this week! Cannot wait!
Onwards & downwards....

>
You are fantastic.....20kg. So proud of u
ReplyDeleteYou will be under 100 kg by Christmas
Sorry I couldn't check in last week and encourage you ,I had my baby girl and it was stressful but all good now
Keep at it Hun u r doing great
Ok haven't seen a update for a while.........everything ok???
ReplyDelete