ANYWAY, have been on the phone & email this morning to make sure I get the tech out to fix the xtrainer ASAP. Just waiting for him to call to make a time with me - GOD it better be this week, but I know it won't be. It always takes him about a week to come out. So, I guess I will try getting some exercise done on the bloody boring treadmill. The only problem is that my feet & ankle don't handle exercise very well. I have been exercising in a pair of slippers or barefoot on the xtrainer, which suits my feet & ankle very well, but I will have to wear runners on the treadie, and they kill me after about 5mins. Might have to do some bike riding in the next few days instead?
Goals for this week beside my usual tracking, water & exercise, which are all fantastic -
- Stay well under my 30pts
- Wine ONE night this week
- Will not eat any exercise points!

>
Well I am proud of u
ReplyDeleteGoals for the week look.....how are they going