Have had a massive gain of 1.4kgs this week. And I am absolutely devestated! What the f*&% went so wrong? I did have a bad weekend, but not THAT bad, and I worked my arse off the last three days to make up for it. Perhaps it could be a combination of not exercising the last week whilst sick, and reducing Aidan's breastfeeds in an attempt to wean him!? Not quite sure what has gone on, but I am not going to wallow in it - I am going to kick arse with a massive weight loss this week!!!
Things to keep on top of this week & moving forward....
- Keep under my daily 30pts, and start lowering my points as Aidan drops feeds
- Post my daily points here on my blog to keep my accountable
- Must not eat my bonus exercise points to increase my weekly weight loss
Ahh...weaning bet that did it.....
ReplyDeleteTrack this week I will be checking in on u ... Don't let it get u down it could be a number of things I bet the being sick had something to do with it.....
I always am a week behind so if I am sick or bad it doesn't show up till the week after