Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've Lost My 7 Year Old Daughter!!!!

A loss of 700gms this week. Not bad after a huge blow out on the weekend (on Saturday I ate & drank about 70pts worth!!), and not much exercise. I have come down with a terrible head cold, and have been unable to exercise the last few days because of it. I tried exercising on Tuesday, and ended up throwing up after a huge coughing fit.... lovely! I gave myself a bit of a break from blogging as I have just been feeling so bloody crap!
Anyway, a total of 21.4kgs gone now, which is about the weight of my 7yo daughter. I am absolutely amazed when I struggle to lift her up to think that is how much heavier I was!! I cannot wait until I have lost my 9yo son who is about 38kgs!!!
As I walked by the computer last night, I saw this photo come up on our photo screen saver. It's in December 2004 at my daughter's 2nd Birthday party. I was so shocked to see it - I honestly never realised I was so huge! It just got me thinking of how far I have come in the last few months, and how my how mental outlook has changed in regards to my health & weight loss. I think of all the crap I have tried in my lifetime to control my weight - Jenny Craig, diet shakes, no carbs diets, Dietitians, Lite & Easy, the list goes on.... - and the ONLY thing that really truly works, and educates you for your lifetime is Weight Watchers! It's just such a fantastic program!!
Every few weeks/months I seem to really notice a change in the clothes I am wearing & how loose everything is becoming. I am having one of those days today where I can really notice the difference in my tummy & legs. I love these days - makes all the hard work worthwhile!

1 comment:

  1. Another good loss

    Well done

    Now to see a recent photo to show the contrast

    ReplyDelete