Friday, October 08, 2010

Weekly Points Tally

Thursday - 43pts + 6 Bonus Exercise pts ARGH! Indulged in too much wine & Hommus dip today!!! Went over by 7pts, but am determined to make up for it tomorrow!
Friday - 34pts + 12 Bonus Exercise Pts ARGH again! Didn't want to go over my points, but alas, a busy day out & about & a couple of bad food choices. Worked my arse off on the elliptical though, so now have made up for the blowout yesterday! Loving WW & how you can still have your bad days, but just need to find a healthy balance. It's so nice not to be on a diet!!!
Saturday - 34pts + 4 Bonus Exercise Pts Went to a 3rd Birthday party today & made great food choices, but have allocated a massive 15pts for my lunch just because I don't know what the ingredients were. I have definitely over estimated, but better to be safe than sorry!!! Didn't manage much exercise because I am bloody exhausted & need an early night!
Sunday - 42.5pts No exercise today & totally blew my points with wine! We had a gorgeous picnic in the park in the city today with a group of old workmates (Hubby & I were a workplace romance!). Was a sensational day with lots of sunshine! However, when I got home, I really wanted a wine, and then of course after a bottle of wine, exercise was out the window!!!
Monday - 30pts + 6 Bonus Exercise Pts TTOM of the month hit with a bang! Feel like absolute crap, but still managed to get out in the sunshine & take the boys to the local Open Range Zoo & then did a stint tonight on the elliptical.
Tuesday - 28pts + 8 Bonus Exercise Pts Have clawed back those points I went over on Sunday! Wanted to have a really good weight loss this week, but TTOM is making me feel like absolute crap!!!
Wednesday - 32pts + 10 Bonus Exercise Pts Have wanted to eat carbs all day long - don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Tired, and just over having TTOM for some reason. Still managed a great stint on the elliptical. Hoping for a loss tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment