Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Week's Points

Thursday - 32.5pt + 5.5 Bonus Exercise Pts Went out for dinner tonight (on the spur of the moment), but made good healthy choices. Spent 25min on my beloved elliptical that was fixed today, and 5min on the treadmill (that I find boring as hell!). I am now about to have a few wines, which I have accounted for, and I am happy I am still under points with my bonus exercise points - must be the first time on "naughty" Thursday this has happened!!!
Friday - 32.5pts + 4 Bonus Exercise Pts The head cold that has been lurking all week finally hit with a vengeance this morning! Have felt like shit all day long, but have been extremely hungry for some reason! Managed to get on the elliptical & am off to bed very soon (it's only 8pm!!!). Loving these bonus exercise points that allow me to go over in points!!!
Saturday - 29.5pts + 6.5 Bonus Exercise Pts Have been on a mission to lengthen the time on the elliptical. Eating is excellent, water intake brilliant. VERY motivated!!!
Sunday - 31.5pts + 4 Bonus Exercise Pts So, have eaten over my points a few times this week, but only because I have had the bonus exercise points. Still have 11.5pts saved up of exercise points, but won't be using them! Have (so far) resisted the half a bottle of wine sitting in the fridge door that I left from Thursday night!! Went on a lovely boat cruise of the Yarra River today & had lunch at Southbank. Easy to eat healthy because the kids are crazy about sushi, so that's what we had!! Feeling another early night coming on (after my usual Jarrah hot choc!).
Monday - 33pts + 7.5 Bonus Exercise Pts Went crazy on the elliptical today. Yep. I'm addicted. Think about it all day - when can I get a break from the kids (well, the little one in particular) to get on the elliptical!! Had a massive point blow out with dinner tonight - made a Chicken & Bacon Risotto for 14pts! WTF? Was beautiful, but will NOT be cooking it again!!! Thank God for the exercise points!!!!
Tuesday - 32pts + 4 Bonus Exercise Pts. Seems to be the trend this week of going over my points & eating my exercise points. I don't think I am used to exercising so much, and it is making me extremely hungry!!! Hopefully will be able to control this over the coming weeks.
Wednesday - 34.5pts + 6.5 Bonus Exercise Pts. Had a run in with a banana cake this morning that I had baked last night. Just couldn't resist, but 7pts later!!! So, once again have gone over in my points, although I really tried hard today!! I have to work on reducing my points as once breastfeeding stops, it's bye bye to those bonus 7pts! Gosh, what will I do?!?! Will just have to keep exercising like a Trojan for bonus points!! Fingers crossed for a decent loss tomorrow - will be so disappointed if it is less than a kilo!! By the way, have banked (yes, saved!!!) 20 bonus points this week!! WHOOO HOOOO!! What a change for me instead of going over in points. Very proud of myself, and it's something I am going to have to make sure I do each & every week!

2 comments:

  1. Very proud of u .....keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure u are drinking lots of WATER.......sometime thirst can be mistaken as hunger

    ReplyDelete