Points Totals for This Week -
Thursday - 47pts (eeeek!!!) Over by 17pts because of my 7pts on wine, and 10pts I splurged on bloody Chocolate Chip Cookies - they were apparently 1pt for each cookie, and I didn't even really like them! The good news is the cookies are all gone, and they will not be replaced!!! Now I am going to have to work hard to make up for it the rest of the week!!
Friday - 31pts Bugger, went over by 1!! I am supposed to be making up for the blowout on Thursday, but had a bottle of wine (7pts) - would have had heaps to save if I didn't. However, no more wine now for the weekend & going to attempt some exercise today. Should be a good points Saturday!
Saturday - 27.5pts Yay! Saved 2.5pts today. Spent over 30min exercising on the WiiFit - such fun & a great way to work up a sweat! Couldn't find on the WW website the amount of exercise points the Wii would be, so I estimated 2 pts for 30min - meaning I now have only 13.5pts to make up! My ankle is doing okay - just my heel spur in my good foot giving me grief (thanks for asking Kath!!)
Sunday - 28.5pts
Monday - 30pts Was going to make up some bonus exercise points tonight on the elliptical, but hubby has just broken it!!! Talk about a crisis for me!!! Will be on the phone to the fitness equipment shop first thing in the morning to get someone out to fix it!!!
Tuesday - 27pts Have placed a service call on the elliptical & it should be fixed by the end of the week (fingers crossed). Have also seen my physio & have new orthotics in my new runners & feel like I could run a million miles! YAY!! Went out for our usual Tuesday night pizza, and I only had TWO slices!! I usually eat 4-6 pieces, but was so impressed with myself, and don't even feel hungry!!
Wednesday - 24pts Really did not eat enough points today, but was a hectic day & resulted in me first forgetting to eat brekkie, so had that very late, and then because of the late brekkie, I forgot to eat lunch!!! ARGH! Anyway, resulted in me saving lots of points, and means I have gone over my points by a total of 5 for the week. This is excellent for me, especially considering last week I was over by 38 points!!!!

>
Still have five days to make a difference........how's the ankle?
ReplyDeleteOh Jules
ReplyDeleteI am not sure wether to laugh or cry........first hubby sits on ur foot and breaks (HURTS) it , then the trainer
Thank heavens it isnt enough to stop u from reaching ur goal
I Am impressed witH the two pieces of pizza well done
ReplyDelete