Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Small Bump on the Road to Goal....

Disappointed to report a gain of 500gms. How do I feel about it? PISSED OFF, and angry at myself, but I know I deserve it. I have to stop going over points, and then trying ridiculously hard to make up for it in the days that follow. I have to plan my big nights, and stop this vicious cycle! And that's exactly what I have done for tonight - naughty Thursday! I have planned out all my food, and have even included half a bottle of normal white wine, and then a full bottle of my low cal Lindeman's Early Harvest wine. I have even planned for carrot sticks with salsa as a snack, and after exercise, I will have enough points to indulge in a WW ice cream if I feel like it. Makes me happy to have taken the time to plan & be organised, and now I won't have to bust my arse to make up for any points I go over! A proud moment!
So, would I do it again - would I go out & get pissed, and then with a hangover the next day eat a McDonald's feast?!?! No, probably not, but I have to remember it is only one week out of the rest of my life, and although this is a bump on my journey, it has not deterred me in any way. In fact, it has made me more determined to have a big loss this week, and I have learnt that I have to be more accountable with my points! I have to stop this trend of going over points continuously!
So, goals for this week - keep under points, keep up the exercise that is going great guns at the moment, and keep up the water intake (which is also going great).
Onwards & downwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment