A loss of 1.9kgs today, making it a total loss of 17.5kgs. Only 50.2kgs to go (God help me!). Seems like a lot when I think of what is in front of me, but it seemed like a lot when I had 67kgs to lose, and look where I am now!!! I am extremely motivated & can really see me getting to goal, and it is sooooo exciting!!!
11 weeks ago I set myself the goal of losing 15kgs before my 20 year school reunion, which happens to be this Saturday night. Unfortunately I didn't reach this goal, however, I have lost a total of 11.6kgs in those 11 weeks! Not bad really!!! Now the big dilemma I have had this week is whether or not to drive to the reunion, or get a lift & drink. BUT, after my weighin this morning, I have decided I am going to drive. I love my wine, but I really don't want to spoil my great work, and although I know I can control myself on Saturday night with snacking whilst drinking, it is the next day when I am hungover that I can't stop eating crap!!! Is it really worth it to have a gain next week? No, I don't think so. So, I have made the decision to drive, and just have one or two wines, and water the rest of the time.
As for the other challenge I have set myself of losing 30kgs before New Year, I have 18.4kgs to go in 17 weeks. Definitely achieveable, but a huge task!
So, for this week, my plan is to continue what I have been doing this week - keeping within my points & using my bonus exercise points if I need to (I confirmed with my WW leader this morning that I was doing this right); keeping up the daily exercising: and keeping up the water intake.
Onwards & downwards.......
P.S. A special thanks to Kath for continuing to support me with your regular comments. Extremely appreciated!!!

>
Guess who is very proud of you???
ReplyDeleteYep I sure am!!!
I think u have made a very wise decision re driving sat night ....now u have a day or two to save a few points and eat but maybe light salads on sat during the day and still have a great loss
Hope u have taken ur measurements when u started and we need to see some progress shots :-)
Keep up the great work won't be long and I will be joining u