I found it an enormous help last week to post my points totals every day. I think it keeps me in line. Of course, Thursdays are my "naughty" day of the week, and I think they will continue to be. It's the day I can indulge & the day I look forward to all week!
Thursday - 59pts Yep, WTF?!?! I had too much wine, and then indulged in cashews & almonds. I have over estimated on the points values (because I did not weigh the nuts!) but I will make up for it. Would rather over estimate & work harder to counteract it, than underestimate & put on weight!!! Must remember on "naughty" day to weigh everything!
Friday - 31pts Had some people over & made my delicious banana cake. Of course, by the end of the day, I had 2 slices (10pts)! ARGH! Wanted to be under points today, but will get exercising the next few days to make up some points. Elliptical should be fixed by the end of NEXT week now!
Saturday - 27.5pts Ate both brekkie & lunch out - at the same place - how funny! But it is my fav cafe across the road from the ballet studio. I made excellent choices & am finding it so much easier to just pick the right meals - it's like it's second nature now to go for the low fat alternative!
Sunday - 26.5pts + 2 bonus exercise points!! Made an effort & spent half an hour on the treadmill, much to the protest of my ankle! The elliptical is much easier on it - cannot wait until it is fixed! Have been super good this weekend with my food & resisted wine, much to the disdain of my hubby, who has called me boring (or something along those lines)!!!
Monday - 31pts + 2.5 bonus exercise points! ARGH went over my points in a major way at lunch today. Who would have thought bloody cous cous was so high in points?!?! Greg made a lovely cous cous mixed with left over roast veg from last night & chickpeas, peas & beans, but I should have weighed it before I ate it!! I am still 20 points over for the week, but hopefully can reel that in a bit more over the next 2 days!
Tuesday - 27.5pts + 3 bonus exercise points!! Pizza night & stuck to my 2 slices! Was hard to begin with because I was sooooo hungry, but I drank so much water it filled me up. Got on the treadmill later in the night & did the unbelievable - I ran!!! I just felt so good & was walking so fast, I thought "stuff it" and tried out running. Now, let's just remember that I was told by the doctors I would never be able to do things like running ever again in my life, so this was just the most astonishing thing - to be able to run! Sure, I looked like a complete idiot, as my ankle doesn't bend in a normal way enabling me to take a normal stride, but at least I can do it (and it's not something I would do in public anyway!). Hubby came in at one stage when he heard me running, and I had to stop as I was laughing so hard!! The look on his face was absolutely priceless - absolute shock! Anyway, still 15pts over for the week. Will be able to make up a few of the points today but not 15 unfortunately!
Wednesday - 29.5pt + 2 bonus exercise points! Made some a yummy WW soup of Curried Cauliflower & Lentil for dinner. Just devine! Caught up with some girlfriends & took along a box of the WW choc eclairs (1.5pts each). Delish, although doesn't compare in size or taste to a real one with lovely fresh cream - YUM! Had to have two of course, but still came under points for the day! Have ended up being 12.5pts over for the week. Something I am going to have to watch this next week - I want to stay within points, so that is the goal I am setting myself!

>
Cous cous wow is it more than rice?
ReplyDeleteI think u will find weigh in ok.......hit the water