Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Breakfast From Point Hell!

Saturday morning I had a lovely sleep in - if you can call being woken at 6am, then breastfeeding a monster til 7am, then dozing until 8am a sleep in! Anyway, I was awoken by the smell of bacon cooking... lovely. Hubby had cooked a huge fry up. I enjoyed it immensely! However, it wasn't until later that night when I sat down to work out the points, that I nearly died of a heart attack!!!

1 English muffin - 2pts
WW Canola spread on muffin - 0.5pts
3 rashers bacon, no fat - 4pts
1 1/2 eggs with skim milk scrambled - 3.5pts
2 hash browns - 4pts
Tomato Sauce - 0.5pts
2 skim milk coffees - 3pts
Orange juice - 2.5pts
Total Points for brekkie - 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fantastic, but never again will I eat it before I work out the points! What the hell was he thinking dishing me all that up!??! And what the hell was I doing eating it all!?!

Luckily I had a small lunch & dinner to compensate & still had 1.5pts spare at the end of the day!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow those points doesn't take long to add up.....u did well bribing it all into line for the day
    Well done

    ReplyDelete