Thursday, August 05, 2010

Under 120kgs - AGAIN! YAY!

Weigh in today saw a loss of 1.2kgs. Was hoping for more, but really, that's just being ridiculous! Thankfully now I have hit my first goal (yet again!) of going under 120kgs. However, it means I have dropped a point & now have 30pts a day on the WW program. Don't know what I will do when I finish up breastfeeding & drop a whole 7pts! How do people survive on 18pts a day!??!? What do they eat - dust!??!!? Think I will have to turn vegetarian & give up bread (my favourite thing!) if I ever get under 20pts a day!!! Oops, shouldn't say IF I ever, should say, WHEN I get under 20pts a day!
Feeling really good & in the right head space still. Hope this continues on as I really want to get under 100kgs at the end of the year. I am really noticing the difference already in my clothes - and my boobs have shrunk - I mean REALLY shrunk!! But I also think Aidan is starting to wean himself by drinking less, so that could also be contributing.
This week I am going to blog my points total for each day, as it is a continuing habit of mine to constantly go over points every few days - something I am getting away with at the moment, but there will come a time when I just won't lose because of it! So, if I am accountable here, maybe I will be more careful about my point intake!
Having severe problems this week with my leg. I am having constant sharp shooting pains from my ankle to me knee. Greg accidentally sat on my leg on Sunday, and at the time, I felt the pain right at the bone break site. Can't get in to see my physio until Tuesday, so will just have to ease up on the exercise (which I was going great guns at!) and keep icing it, until then. My heel spur in my good foot seems to have flared up again - oh joy! I often wonder what it would be like to be able to walk without pain now I have been doing it for 5 years! And just to be able to chuck on any pair of shoes when going out would be wonderful. I have to stop & think about where I will be going, how far I will be walking, etc etc, as I can only walk a fair distance in my runners - something that doesn't look all that good when you are dressed nicely. And don't even get me started on shoes with heels - how I look longingly at anything with a heel & remember those days of feeling so feminine in a nice pair of heels! AND I could also go on about skirts & 3/4 length pants that show ankles - can't wear them now with my deformed & swollen ankle. Sob, sob, sob.....
Anyhow, going to have a great week this week & a great loss! I am determined! And posting my daily points WILL keep me accountable & on track!!
Onwards & downwards......

1 comment:

  1. You clever girl
    So proud of u getting under 120kg
    I do hope hubby didn't re break ur ankle ......take it easy

    ReplyDelete