I had a loss of 1kg this week. Was disappointed this morning to be weighing over half a kilo heavier than I did yesterday morning, but such is life! Hubby actually gained 200gms this week, and was devastated. He has been working so very hard, but I think it may be his body is in a bit of shock from all the exercise, so he should have a decent loss next week!!
I'm finding it just so easy at the moment to make good food choices & everything is really going along well. God, I just hope it lasts! At this morning's meeting my WW leader Liz (who is just so sensational!) talked about "WHY?" we are doing this, and suggested that we write down some of our reasons "WHY?". She asked us if we could imagine that moment stepping on the scales & the girls saying to us "Congratulations, you've hit goal!". It sent a huge shiver down my spine! I can see it! I can feel it! I will do this!
I know I did this many years ago, but here is a fresh new list of reasons WHY I want to lose weight & get to my goal:-
- I want to be healthy & fit & live a long life
- I want to set a good example for my 4 darling children
- I want to look & feel good
- I want to be able to walk into any shop & buy clothes off the rack, and have a cupboard bursting full of nice clothes, not just clothes that fit & cover up my bulges!
- I want to wear sexy lingerie & pretty bras, and matching sets of underwear!
- I want my husband to look at me & think I am gorgeous & sexy
- I want to feel confident
- I want to ease the stress on my bad ankle
Onwards & Downwards..........

>
How wonderful another kilo gone.... U r doing so well
ReplyDeleteNow u say it is pitiful that u have only averaged 200gms a weeks..... Work out how much u would have gained if u hadn't kept going ....bet my life it will be more than 200gms a week...plus u r breastfeeding...
U r amazing to be losing 1kilo while feeding I never do :-(