Thursday, September 28, 2006

Week 22 - 20kg Goal Reached FINALLY!!!


Whoo hoooo!!! After weeks of trying to hit the 20kg mark, I finally did it today with a loss of 500grams. The last couple of days I have fallen sick with a cold and for the first time in 22 weeks I have been feeling really unmotivated. The thought even crossed my mind (although fleetingly) to give up! Luckily today I reached my goal, and it has made me more determined to trudge along to my next goal, which is getting under 100kg. Only 1.9kg to lose to do this!
The kids came to my meeting with me and were delighted with everyone clapping me when the extra star was put on my bookmark. At the meeting I bought a points calculator (to take on our Qld trip with me - only 27 sleeps to go) and a new recipe book - can't wait to try some new things for dinner!

AND, I have just gone and bought some new bras because I was sick of hitching mine up all the time due to them becoing too big and I am pleased to say I have gone from size 24G to size 20F!!! WHOO HOOOOO!
Also, one of my best friends, Chris, is extremely excited about the new bag she bought and received in the post today. She wanted me to post a picture of it here on my blog for everyone to see. AND she has names it "Fanta". Yes, she has names for her handbags and even some of her shoes! And yes, she is a nutter!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good On You Jules - you are amazing - keep going - your doing such a great job.
    what a great name for a bag, fanta :P suits the colour :D
    cheers
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jules!
    Sometimes I wish that I could have come along on your journey for real , that I could have lost the weight with you, not withstanding the pregnancy of course, Good Luck with your 10 week challenge, I know you can do it!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete