Never Mind - Week 20 Gain!!!
This morning I woke up and weighed myself on my home scales and it showed a 200 gram gain. I was absolutely devastated! I have been on track all week, and made an effort to exercise on days when I usually don't, so I was very upset that I didn't lose! Had my official weigh in at WW and it showed a gain of 300 grams. However, I am more positive about it now. That 300g could have just been the large Gloria Jeans coffee I had before weigh in, or the fact I needed to go to the toilet, or something little like that. Anyhow, I now have 1.5kg to lose before my 20kg goal and I am definitely, no questions asked, going to lose that this week!
Below is a chart of my weight loss progress so far. Onwards and downwards!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment