Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Updated Photo - Sept 12, My 34th Birthday!

Well it's my 34rd birthday today, and although it was a bit of a shit day, I was glad for the fact that I weighed less today than I did on my 33rd birthday! And looking forward to my 35th birthday when I will be a skinnie minnie!
Anyway,
I had hubby take a photo of me. I thought I looked rather nice today, and isn't it terrible when you look at a photo of yourself and all you see is yourself as FAT! Oh well, not for long!!! Think it's time I updated my wardrobe!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Only found your blog in the last couple of days and have enjoyed reading about your journey. Here's to a skinnie minnie you for your next birthday :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Only foudn your blog a couple of days ago and am enjoying reading about your journey. Here's to a skinnie minnie you for your next birthday :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules,
    Happy Birthday!
    Hope you had a good one, and good luck with your weigh in this week, hop you make the big 2-0!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete