I ATE IT!!!!
Feeling sick and miserable with a cold, I succumbed and ate the Giant Caramello Koala that has been calling out to me for the last 2 weeks! It was so yummy as I slowly ate it, but afterwards, I felt sooooo sick that I thought I was going to vomit. Oh well, at least I know I won't want to eat another one in a hurry again!!!
Hi Julie, I can understand how tempting that big koala would have been, just sitting there staring at you and luring you in with that tune everytime you walked past... they call me caramellooo... koala! Don't beat yourself up about it too much, we all do things like this now and then. You are doing a great job! You have lost more than 17kgs already! Way to go. Keep up the great work, whatever you are doing is working. Congratulations on getting your 10% also, I am 1 kg away from getting mine! I can't wait. Greetings from Holland, Amanda Jane. I have to do this under anonymous because blogger won't let me comment on your blog because I have switched to BETA... here is the link to my blog if you ever want to drop by,
ReplyDeletehttp://whataboutyourhips.blogspot.com/