Thursday, September 07, 2006

Week 19 - 18.8kg Down.... 48.1kg to Go

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely over the moon as I had a loss of 1.7kg this week! I am soooo happy and quite a bit shocked actually as I have been sick with a cold and struggled to exercise at all this week. Soooooo, I have to really make an effort this week and try & shed the next 1.2kg to make the 20kg goal. My aim for this goal was next week, so I will be pleasantly surprised if I am on target.
Also, have posted some pics of me on my wedding in March 2002. I have no idea how much I weighed then, but I know it was under 100kg. I tried my wedding dress on last weekend whilst having a clean out of my wardrobe, and it doesn't fit at all - too small! I'll look forward to the day when it's too big on me! So, the pics are as follows:-

  1. Moi with Greg (both tired & drunk at the end of the night). I found out a week later I was pregnant with Paige!!! And she was born 9 months to the day after our wedding.
  2. Moi with an 11mth old Callum. All the boys wore kilts, so Callum was very cute in his! Mind you he was hospitalised with croup the next day so we spent the next night sleeping together in a hospital bed!
  3. Moi & my Matrons of Honour - Jenny & Penny (no I didn't purposely pick them to rhyme!)
  4. Moi & my massive boobs! They never really recovered from breast feeding and I am looking forward to them getting smaller!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:04 pm

    Congratulations Julie! I am sure you will reach your 20kg loss in no time! Keep up the good work. Amanda Jane :)

    ReplyDelete