A couple of my friends and I have set ourselves up on a "6 Kilos in 6 weeks Challenge" to see if we can shift that much before I get in my togs on the sunny Gold Coast. A big ask, but I will give it a try! I will update my progress here every week.
I just wanted to congratulate you on how well you are doing! only 3 gains in all of those weeks - that is amazing!! You must be feeling terrific, and deservedly proud of yourself :)
Keep up the great work and good luck with your 6 week challenge.
I just wanted to congratulate you on how well you are doing! only 3 gains in all of those weeks - that is amazing!! You must be feeling terrific, and deservedly proud of yourself :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work and good luck with your 6 week challenge.
Hi Jules,
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with your challenge, hope you can cover it! Also happy birthday
Mel