Saturday, September 02, 2006

Week 18 - Total Loss 17.1kg & 49.8kg to Go....

This week I had a great loss of 1.1kg. I was so happy, especially after the big day I had on Saturday with friends over for a visit. I catered with a nice low fat antipasto platter, but consumed 2 bottles of wine!!! These friends stayed 8 1/2 hours, so it turned out a big one! I was very diligent for the rest of the week, which obviously made up for it! (It was also TTOM).
Anyhow, just wanted to post a picture of the Giant Cadbury Caramello Koala I bought 2 weeks ago and have had sitting on my bedroom dresser ever since. It is worth 4.5 points on WW and I really can't see the value of wasting that many points on it! However, I think I might treat myself and eat it when I have hit the 20kg goal, or at least share it with my hubby and kids then. But, just wanted to show how strong I have been to see it there every day & resist it! It is one of my favourite treats!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jules, that is wonderful, good luck with the caramello koala, they are my favourite too!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete