Thursday, October 05, 2006

Week 23 - Loss of 800 grams

Weighed in this morning with a loss of 800 grams! I was a wee bit worried due to all the eating and drinking I had done on the weekend, although I did track everything that passed my lips, and saved points during the week to make up for it.
I must say that I absolutely love the online tracker - it takes all the hard and tedious work out of tracking, and carries over the bonus points for exercise, and any saved points, etc.
Unfortunately my shin is still playing up this week and causing me a lot of grief. I have been unable to do much exercise without great pain. I saw my Doctor this morning for a referral to an orthopedic Specialist, as I am sick of getting the runaround from the public hospital system. Every surgeon I have seen has given me a different opinion as to whether I need further surgery to remove the plates and pins, etc etc.

In other news, my parents have bought a new house this week!!! They have decided to sell and move closer to us kids as they currently live about a 50min drive away on a 1/4 acre block, and since they have retired and are away alot with their caravan, they wanted somewhere lower in maintenance. I am so very excited that I will be able to call in and have a cuppa with my Mum at any time, instead of it being a big excursion out to see them!!!
I had Callum (my 5yo son) take some pictures of me this afternoon at 111.1kgs. He didn't do a bad job at all.

2 comments:

  1. he did a good job, quite the photographer!

    keep up the good work, you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you jules

    your progress is great

    natalie

    ReplyDelete