Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My End Goal - 2007 Great Victorian Bike Ride

I have decided that I want to do the Great Victorian Bike Ride next year. I did the GVBR in 1994, 1995 and 1996 (although I didn't complete it in 96 due to my knees not handling the Great Ocean Road!). I found the rides to be such great holidays and very satisfying when you realise how far you have ridden! Greg might do it with me, but regardless, I will be doing it. Will have to put my order in with Santa for a bike for Christmas, so I have at least 12 months to get my bum used to riding again, and my ankle strong enough to handle it! And I will hopefully either be at my goal weight of 65kg or very close to it by that time! How very exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment