I have had a good week, although limited in exercising. I was able to do aqua aerobics on Saturday, but then had to cancel Tuesday as my daughter was sick (and therefore I couldn't put her in the creche at the fitness centre). And the week was just busy and disorganised, so unable to get any walking done either. I also had a few too many wines (my ONLY downfall on the Weight Watchers program), and therefore went over my limit of 14 sugar points. I did still manage to lose 1.3kg, so I was once again very happy (and shocked!!). The total now lost in 10 weeks is 11.4kg! I only have to lose 500 grams to get under 120kg and 1.8kg to get to my 10% goal - how exciting!!!
However, I am sitting here very sad & sullen as my husband Greg is currently on a plane to Cairns. Tomorrow he flies to Port Moresby (PNG) and then on Saturday he starts his trek on the Kokoda Trail. It has only been about 2 hours since I saw him and I miss him already!!!! I don't know how I am going to last for 8 days!!!! I am very happy and excited for him, and I have been a nervous wreck with hardly any sleep all week, but now I just feel heavy hearted and sad. Only 8 sleeps to go (and they will be lonely ones!).

>
No comments:
Post a Comment