My aim for today 13/7/06 was to be in the "teens" - at least 119.9kg or less. Unfortunately today I weighed in at exactly 120kg! Just 100 grams more and I would have made my goal. Nevermind, I am happy anyway as I honestly was worried I would put on this week due to my lack of exercise (only one water aerobics session) and my alcohol intake whilst Greg is away. So I am very happy with a total loss of 11.9kg in 11 weeks.As for Greg, he is home in one more sleep and I cannot wait to see him. He is in the local paper today with a nice picture and article on his fundraising for Starlight. The kids were very happy to see it. Have scanned a copy (at right).
Anyways, it is my aim this week to break my next 2 goals - get under 120kg and reach my 10% weightloss. In order to do that I have a total of 1.3kg to lose this week. I'm on a mission!!!!!

>
Congratulation Jules, that is wonderful, I know you can lose that 1.3 this week and meet your goal! Good Luck, you must be looking forward to your husband coming home!
ReplyDeleteMel