Thursday, June 29, 2006

10.1 Kilos Down and 51.8 Kilos to Go!!!

Weighed in today and lost 600 grams. I'm a little disappointed, but I always weigh heavier when it is TTOM (that time of the month) so I expect a big loss next week. However, I did receive my 10kg Star on my bookmark (as pictured), and the group clapped me at my meeting, which was embarrassing but nice. The kids thought it was great!!! Total loss is now 10.1kgs so I have lost 16% of the total 61.9kg I need to lose to get to goal.
Still finding it really easy with the only difficulty I have encountered being sticking to the 14 Sugar points per week (especially with wine!!!). I have upped my exercise with adding a few walks with the kids which I am trying to do at least every second day. It has been nearly a year since the car accident, so it is nice to mark the anniversary by getting back to walking (well, a cross between waddling, limping and walking) & feeling "normal" again. The kids and dog are really enjoying the walks as well!!!
It is now only 7 sleeps until hubby Greg leaves for PNG and his trek on the Kokoda Trail. I couldn't sleep last night worrying about it, so no doubt I will have another 7 nights of restless sleep (if any at all) and then 8 nights of no sleep whilst he is away (although I'm looking forward to the week I am having off work while he is away!!) . He has started his own blog on the trip (see link on right).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jules, you are doing so well, I hope that your husband going away does not send your eating habits astray! Good Luck to him, I'm sure he will enjoy the experience,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on achieving your 10kg Jules! You'll have your 10% before you know it at the rate you're going.. and sugar points, I really struggle with those too. I tend to keep an eye on them but not be too strict about it.

    Hope you're having a great week and also hope you don't miss your husband too much while he's away either..

    Trisca.. xo

    ReplyDelete