Thursday, July 27, 2006

10% Goal Blown Out of the Water

I was very determined this week to reach my next 2 goals which were to get under 120kg and reach 118.7kg which was my 10% goal set by Weight Watchers. I am happy to report that I had a great loss of 2.3kg this week, which made these goals achieveable and I am now weighing in at 117.8kg. I received my little star key ring to mark the 10% goal. Only a couple of kilos to go and I will be at the weight I was a year ago before my car accident. I am absolutely stoked!
As per my previous post, this week started as a bit of a struggle until I got hubby back to counting points. It wasn't actually him leading me astray, but I find I am easily swayed into having that extra glass of wine, etc. I had hotdogs on Saturday at the football (that we brought from home) and fish'n'chips with the kids on Sunday (although I had grilled fish), but I made sure I still stuck to my points. Because I was unable to get to aqua aerobics this week I walked the kids to Kinder on a few occasions. My daughter unfortunately struggles with these walks, otherwise I would do them every day. I am debating whether or not to purchase a cheap stroller for her if I am going to make a habit of it. The dog is also obviously not used to it since my car accident, as yesterday I was concerned she was going to drop dead after our hour long walk!!!! She is probably also not used to eating as much as she has been lately, as it was always me eating the kids leftovers, and now it is her!
Bought myself a new pair of earrings, a cute little stand for all my earrings and 2 miniature teapots (as I collect teapots) as a reward for myself for getting to my 10% goal. Greg and I also bought ourselves some new Saucony trainers so I can get out walking a lot more with support for my broken ankle (my physio has been nagging me to get some for ages).

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jules, that is wonderful! Hope you do as well is chasing your next goal,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jules!! Doesn't it feel great to get that little gold star.. Keep up the great work!! Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fantastic loss this week Jules and congrats on hitting your 10% mark.. just wonderful. :-)

    Hope you're still having a great week!!

    Trisca.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What determination you have shown, to lose such an amazing amount of weight this week and to blow your 10% goal right out of the water!

    I'm absolutely stoked for you... keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! reaching your 10% is an excellent effort, so pat yourself on the back for all the hard work you've put in.
    Well done :)
    x K

    ReplyDelete