Monday, July 10, 2006

Measurements

Unfortunately I either forgot or couldn't be bothered measuring myself when I first joined Weight Watchers. What a shame!! I did so for the first time on 17th June, about 7 weeks into it. I measured myself again today, 3 1/2 weeks later and I have lost a total of 20cm! Very exciting!
The main loss has been on my belly with 7.5cm lost, neck 2.5cm, upper arm 1.5cm, boobs 3cm (Thank God!!!), Waist 0.5cm, hips 3.5cm, thigh 1cm and lastly calf 0.5cm. I am so very happy about it, and am a bit shocked to realise that not only is the weight coming off on the scales, but actually in my body mass as well! Hooray!!
4 Sleeps til hubby comes back!! Although I have been great with my eating whilst he has been gone, the bottles of wine have been going down waaaaayyyyyy too easy! Oh well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment