- I don't want my kids to be embarrassed of me when they get older and kids tease them for having a fat Mum
- I want to be able to shop anywhere and not worry about having to go to the larger sizes stores
- I want to buy beautiful matching underwear sets
- I don't want to be embarrassed when I go to the pool/beach in bathers
- I want to be slim and sexy for my husband
- I want to help the recovery of my broken ankle with less weight for it to support
- I want to shock people who haven't seen me in a while by them telling me how good I look, rather than them thinking "God she's put on weight since school", etc.
- I want to go out all the time and enjoy life, rather than being embarrassed to be seen
- I want to not worry about whether the seatbelt in a plane/taxi/car will fit me
- I want to be healthy and grow old with my husband and be there for my kids when they have their own children
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
10 Reasons Why I Want to Lose Weight
Someone started a thread on the WW boards about the 10 reasons why you want to lose weight. Here are my 10 reasons:-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

>
No comments:
Post a Comment