Thursday, July 20, 2006

Week 12 - The Damage is Done....

Weighed in this morning and have put on 100 grams! After the initial disappointment of gaining weight, I sat and thought about my week, and have decided I should be thankful that 100 grams was all the damage done as it could have been a hell of a lot worse. I have drank wine every day for the last week and a half, therefore blowing my "sugar" points right out of the water. I had half a large pizza, beer, wine and nibblies on Monday (smoked cheese, kabana, dips, etc), so I am very fortunate. I was also unable to exercise due to the difficulty of having 2 children full time whilst hubby was away, so I was able to do water aerobics once the whole week.
1.4kg to my 10% goal and although I said I was on a mission last week, this week I really mean it! I am going to try and exercise every day, no matter how little it is, drink all my water (which I replaced with wine last week!) and stick to my points. Easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules,
    we all have our off weeks don't we, (unfortunately mine has turned into a 9 month hiatus!!) Just have to wriggle last week off and do better this week, right?? Good Luck, hope your husband is back and that he enjoyed his trip,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete