I worked hard this week with extra exercise to make my next goal I had set for myself of achieving a 15kg loss. I needed to lose at least 900 grams this week to make it. I got to my meeting this morning and stepped on the scales and only lost 800 grams. I said to the girl weighing me that I was disappointed as I wanted to make my 15kg goal this week, and she suggested I quickly dash to the toilet and re-weigh myself. I was embarrassed to do it, but she persuaded me and after the smallest wee ever, I hopped back on the scales and couldn't believe it - I was 116.9kg. That tiny wee was 100 grams worth!! LESSON #1 - always wee immediately before being weighed! Absolutely hilarious and I am still laughing about it! I received my 15kg Star on my Bookmark, as pictured.I have been brave the last week and have given some of my closest friends my blog address. I was previously embarrassed about them knowing my weight, but they are such a great support and offer the best encouragement that I thought it was time to show it to them. I also KNOW that I will be reaching my goal weight next year, and will never be this heavy again in my life, so why not show them where I started. Hi Jen & Bel!!! They're also on their own weight loss/healthy living journeys and are doing brilliantly. It's nice to have friends to share the experience with and who understand what you are going through.
My next goal is another 5 kilo loss, which will put me at 111.9kg. I have set myself the goal of achieving this by 14/9, which is 5 weeks from today. I achieved this goal today of 15kg two weeks ahead of schedule (I originally gave myself until 17/8 to be at 116.9kg), so I am hoping it I might be able to get ahead on the next goal as well. It's 85 sleeps until we go on holidays to the Gold Coast, and if I can lose 10 kilos before then I will be more than happy! And then it won't be far until the ultimate goal... being double digits under 100kgs!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment