Friday, May 31, 2013

FFS Friday!

Greg posted today about FFS Friday - which was started by another blogger DearBabyG.  Greg has called his post "Friday Fist Pump" and the lovely Maz has called hers "Glass Half Empty/Full".  I'm just going to stick with "FFS" - For F***'s sake!  So basically it's just a brief run down of my week & what has been giving me the shits & what hasn't.

I managed to drink my body weight in wine this last week......FFS

And I weigh a lot, so that is a lot of bloody wine!.... FFS

Lots of chocolate and general naughtiness was consumed over this last week.....FFS

Why does bread with butter and jam taste so good???....FFS

Being premenstrual, I wanted to rip of Greg's head, and sell the kids on eBay.....FFS

Or maybe give the kids away as I don't think I'd get much for them.....FFS

I located my "Mojo" which must have just been hiding out in my cupboard somewhere....No FFS

I managed to get out on the bike, get on the xtrainer and also do some weights these last couple of days with my newly found mojo....No FFS

Fostered a 6mth old cat, as the kids have never had a cat before, but had forgotten how much I hate changing kitty litter....FFS

Said cat has discovered clawing the carpet & the couch.....FFS

Why do I love chocolate so much?...FFS

And wine?....FFS

And Yumi's Hommus?......FFS

And Peckish rice crackers?........FFS

And wine?  Did I say that already??......FFS

Have had a chest cold with nightly coughing keeping me awake....FFS

3 days off work in a row with another 3 day break coming up.....No FFS

Have been enjoying cooking (did I just say that?!?!) lovely 12wbt meals again and being organised in the kitchen.....No FFS

Have been complimented AGAIN this week about how good I am looking.... No FFS

Have allowed myself to be honest about my struggles this last week, not only honest with myself, but my closest friends, who are AMAZING in their support of me and I love them to bits (you know who you are!!).... No FFS

Booked our flights for Adelaide Finale.... No FFS

My husband is still as sexy as all hell, mankini or not....No FFS!!

So, although the week started with me on Struggle Street, I managed to turn things around and there were lots of positive things to come out of it.  YEAH BABY!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome. Probably a bit more honest than I expected but great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why??? Cause I think you're dead sexy?? haha!

      Delete
  2. bahahahahah *tears* I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to FFS Friday! Great read :) I offer my children out with free gift. I still havent found a taker damnit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - love it Jules you just brightened up my morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific! Just goes to show the ups and downs of every day. But OMG the delivery here has cracked me up.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot

    ReplyDelete